To claim a CPU national record, you must:
- a) Complete this form within 7 days after the contest, or the last day of a multi-day event.
- b) Have done the lift at "Provincial Championships" or higher level.
- No fee is required, as was prior to Jan 1, 2015.
Record Certificates will be sent out for all records, be sure to submit your compete address information.
If you broke a record and that record was then broken by another lifter in the same contest, you are still entitled to a certificate. Its a record, even if it only lasted one minute. Please Note:
- Please enter the ACTUAL date you lifted if it's a multi-day event, not like "July 6-10". Feel free to make notes in the comments field about cross-category records, it is easy to miss these.
- Sub-junior's may take Junior and Open records and Junior's may take Open records.
- Master's may take any lower level Master and/or Open records (M3 can take M2, M1 and Open, etc).
- 3 lift "Bench" can take a "Bench Only" if it exceeds it (but not the reverse).
- Classic lifters that break the Equipped record will be credited for that also. (but not the reverse).