Meet Director Guides, Forms and Programs
To provide meet directors and CPU members with the various forms and downloadable files that are needed to run contests, become national Team members, and so on.
- World Championship Team Membership Application
Explains all team member requirments, in Word format or Adobe format
- Canadian Record Application, required for ALL national records, in PDF or Word formats or use the Record Application
- Theraputic Use Exemption (TUE) form, for lifters taking prescribed medication that may be banned.
- Lifters Equipment packing list on Deepsquatter.com
CPU Meet Directors Guide
General guidlelines for running a meet, with information on timing, paperwork requirements, links to all of the forms below, and external links for Drug Testing information and others: - Adobe PDF Format, or MS Word Format
NEXT LIFTER is the Scoring program used at CPU Nationals for scoring and overhead projector. An Excel program, it does automatic sorting, all calculations, displays the bar loads, pulls and displays the current national records from the website and more. Redone for the new weight classes.
- Download 2019 Version With IPF Points Here
- NEXT LIFTER Instructions: in PDF Format, or MS Word 07
You WILL need them at first, they go over the program use, and detail connecting for the auto-upload of live results .
- Excel Scoresheet Program (Simplified Version)
Calculates Wilks, body weight classes, converts to pounds, much more. Uses new BW classes.
- Garry Holmen's Overhead Projector Program
One minute timer and graphical display of Bar Loads for any variety of plate combinations. Easy to figure out and use.
- Strengthtech.com's Checklist for Running a PL Meet
An American site, so some information may be a bit different, but still a great resource for "everything you'll ever need to know" before putting on a contest.
- Scoresheet: Good for your Scoretable Original, In PDF, Word or Excel formats
- Scorecards: Photocopy for as many as you need, in PDF, Word or Excel Formats
- Attempt Cards: Photocopy one page per lifter, in PDF, Excel or Excel Formats
- Equipment Checklists: Photocopy for as many as you need, in PDF or Excel Formats
- Weigh-in/Lot Sheets: Photocopy for as many as you need, in PDF or Excel Formats
- Kilo / Pound Conversions: in Word or Excel Formats
- Bar Loading Chart: Using 8 x 25 kg, up to 330 kg, in PDF, Word or Excel formats